The Sharwill Suite – Avocado Grove B&B
The Sharwill is a great option for those who like their privacy, with its own entrance accessible from the car parking area. This room has a private patio overlooking the garden and pond where breakfast can be served. This room comes with a King bed and ensuite.
With its wide range of ammenities, this private bed and breakfast retreat is an ideal option for Sunshine Coast visitors.
Standing Price (Monday – Sunday) Per couple
$350 per night ( 2 night min. stay) Special circumstances for whole house booking.
A cooked breakfast is included served between 8am-9.30am.
King bed plus ensuite.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- Surcharges apply to Christmas, Easter and all Public Holidays
- Check in at 2pm, check out 10 am, early arrival on request by email or telephone please.
- All rooms are non-smoking *Smoking outside only*
- All prices are firm at the time of booking. Payment is not deducted until your arrival.
- More than 7 days from the reservation date: administration fee $25.00.
- Less than 7 days from reservation date one night accommodation fee (unless room is rebooked, then an administration fee of $50.00 will be charged).
Amenities – The Sharwill
Full Size Mirror
Tea & Coffee
Reverse Cycle A/C
Flat Screen TV
Recent Customer Reviews
The Sharwill Avocado
Sharwil avocados tend to be smaller and more pear shaped than other varieties. This type weighs between 200-370 g and has a smallish seed. Due to its particularly rich, nutty flavour, the Sharwil is often marketed as a gourmet avocado. This variety comes into season from late April to August, along the east coast of Australia.
Highly rated by travellers on Booking.com & TripAdvisor