The Reed Room – Avocado Grove B&B
The Reed room has neutral décor with a large sliding door to verandah, with views to the Blackall Range and spectacular sunsets. This room comes with a queen bed and ensuite.
This beautiful bed & breakfast space provides the ideal base for relaxation. The prefect getway or a base for the many attractions, tranquil parks, gardens and natural wonders and things-to-do for visitors to the Sunshine Coast.
Standing Price (Monday – Sunday)
Per couple; $320 per night.
Queen bed plus ensuite.
A cooked breakfast is included and served between 8am-9.30am.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Additional tarriff applies Terms and Conditions
- Surcharges apply to Christmas, Easter and all Public Holidays
- Check in at 2pm, check out 10 am, early arrival on request by email or telephone please.
- All rooms are non-smoking *Smoking outside only*
- All prices are firm at the time of booking. Payment is not deducted until your arrival.
- More than 7 days from the reservation date: administration fee $25.00.
- Less than 7 days from reservation date one night accommodation fee (unless room is rebooked, then an administration fee of $50.00 will be charged.
Amenities – The Reed
Reverse Cycle A/C
Full Size Mirror
Tea & Coffee
Recent Customer Reviews
The Reed Avocado
Reed Avocados have a distinct round shape and a medium skin texture with pale flesh. The skin remains green when fully ripened. Fruit is big with a large seed and tasty flesh, with average fruit weighing between 480–700g. Reed avocados are grown throughout Australia and peak in November.