The Hass Room – Avocado Grove B&B
The Hass room is neutral decor with bay windows, on the East side of the house to catch the morning sun. This room comes with a queen bed and ensuite.
The Hass Room within Avocado Grove offers a charming and relaxed Queenlsand bed and breakfast expereince. There are many things-to-do in the local Flaxton and hinterland region and Pam & Dave are the perfect hosts for your stay.
STANDING PRICE (Monday – Sunday) Per couple
$320 per night.
A cooked breakfast is included and served between 8am-9.30am.
QUEEN bed plus ensuite.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- Surcharges apply to Christmas, Easter and all Public Holidays
- Check in at 2pm, check out 10 am, early arrival on request by email or telephone please.
- All rooms are non-smoking *Smoking outside only*
- All prices are firm at the time of booking. Payment is not deducted until your arrival.
- More than 7 days from the reservation date: administration fee $25.00.
- Less than 7 days from reservation date one night accommodation fee (unless room is rebooked, then an administration fee of $50.00 will be charged.
Amenities – The Hass
Full Size Mirror
Tea & Coffee
Reverse cycle A/C
Recent Customer Reviews
The Hass Avocado
Hass Avocado is the type of avocado most likely to be found in Australian kitchens Hass avocado is more oval than other varieties and has the distinctive pebbly skin which turn a rich purple when ripe. On average this type has a small seed, weighs about 140-340g and contains a good amount of edible flesh. Hass avocados grow almost all year round in different regions of Australia.