CORONAVIRUS HEALTH & SAFETY MESSAGE
from Avocado Grove Bed and Breakfast
The wellbeing of our guests, us and the community is our top priority. We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and doing everything we can to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe.
We are here to help in any way possible.
We are currently implementing a Health Management Plan (HMP) as per the Qld. Govt. Health and under a Chief Health Officer Public Health Direction requirement for your safety and ours. In order to minimise the potential risk of spread of COVID-19 Avocado Grove has immediately implemented the following actions from that plan to ensure our guests can enjoy what we have to offer safely.
• Guest health information screening
• Record keeping of guests to assist contact tracing in the event of further outbreaks
• Signage to assist and remind guests of good hygiene and distance practices
• Adhere to social distancing requirements in common areas at all times
• Availability of hand sanitiser in all common areas
• Additional cleaning and wipe-downs to common areas and guest facilities
We are extremely proud of our high cleaning standards as attested to by our guest’s comments and will be working towards strengthening our current standards in order to combat the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to welcoming you to Avocado Grove Bed and Breakfast and make sure your stay with us is enjoyable, relaxing and safe.
We also understand that you may need to change your reservation with us. If that is the case please feel free to contact us to discuss your travel requirements.
Remember to book direct!
Thanks and regards,
Pam and David Hughes
Sunshine Coast Leisure Activities
Avocado Grove close to many outstanding attractions and natural wonders like; Kondalilla Falls, Noosa and Mooloolaba beaches, Maleny, Montville and The Glasshouse Mountains.